?

Log in

me

Posted using TxtLJ

i have come to the realisation that i can be a real asshole almost 90 percent of the time and the other 10 percent is of trying to apologize 4 being sed ass

Comments

It's okay.

At least you realize it this time.

All I ask is that you try to change a bit...that's all. Stop treating me like you do sometimes.

Thanks for dinner tonite. I had a great time :-)